This very early 911 was delivered on March 4th, 1965 to the company Hülpert in Dortmund, Germany and then handed over to Werner Straube GmbH, and is thus one of the first 600 Porsche 911 ever produced. Until the end of the 1970s the vehicle remained in Germany before it left Germany to the USA with the second owner. There he left the 911 in the 1980s by Butler Associates converted into an off-road Porsche, but kept all original parts with the vehicle so he could convert back at any time. Thus, the car could be completely rebuilt in 1630 hours as follows and many original parts could be saved and restored: - Dismount the vehicle with subsequent paint stripping - Execution of the bodywork - Lacquered with original Glasurit colors - Revision of the entire drive unit - Assembly according to original specifications - The vehicle has its original engine with corresponding Solex carburetors All works were carried out at the highest level and are fully documented. Get this perfectly restored Urelfer with desirable matching numbers.